7 Marketing Lessons Learned From Google Employees By Neil Patel
In this video,Neil Patel share 7 marketing lessons learned from google employees.
Lesson 1: Research new markets.
- Create content in all religion market like German, French, Portuguese, Hindi.
Lesson 2: Expanding globally doesn’t guarantee traffic.
- If you needed to transcribe your content ,adjust it to the market. you need to do keyword research.
Lesson 3: Payment plans.
- Payment plans are great way to make money.
Lesson 4: Omnichannel
In your marketing consider going omnichannel,because even if some of other channels don’t produce as good result.
Lesson 5: Old is new.
- Just try to keep create a new content.
- Update blog posts per month.
Lesson 6 : Branding is every thing
- Branding is the important part of marketing.Build bigger your brand the higher your ranking.
Lesson 7: Make sure you have feet on the ground.
- Don’t forget to leverage your business.
Watch this full video,get some ideas and implement your business.