Join the SeekaHost to be a part of the SeekaHost.app develpoment team developers and help us build the world’s best web hosting solution. You will learn, build, gain experience while working with a smart team.
What we offer
Remote working environment
Training budget to support you in your career development
Competitive base salary
Our Current Openings
- 4+ years hands-on experience with Web Development using PHP Laravel framework
- 2+ years of experience with application design/architecture
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- An eye for detail and a commitment to quality work
- Knowledge of OOP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Experience in Laravel 6 or above
- Full-stack development and GIT experience
- Experience in developing and implementing REST APIs
- Integration of 3rd party APIs and internal APIs
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Experience in deploying applications on Linux servers
- Hands-on experience with bash scripts and installing LAMP stack
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Modify and maintain existing systems for adaptability to business and technological changes.
- Excellent analytical mind and problem-solving abilities.
- Design, develop, implement and operate software components using the appropriate tech stack.
- Willingness to learn and be up-to-date with the latest technologies.
- Software for task assignment and planning, estimation and scheduling.
- Contribute as a team leader and organize the development team on the right track.
- Python web framework with Flask and Django.
- Hand on experience in automation script with python.
- Knowledge of OOP concepts.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles.
- Good understanding of the software architectural patterns.
- Experience with GIT and application deployment using CI/CD.
- Skill of developing highly maintainable software with dynamic classes.
- Basic understand of the js framework such as reactjs and vue.js.
- Developing and implementing REST APIs and Integration with 3rd party API applications.
- In-depth knowledge of RDB and NoSQL concepts.
- Familiar with the Linux operating system and several distributions such as Debian and Rocky Linux.
- Application unit testing, debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Solve the most complex issues and find solutions to worst-case scenarios.
- Highly skilful in PHP, Bootstrap, HTML, CSS, JS and WordPress Plugin Development.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Experience in web development with website builders but also from scratch.
- Conduct regular market analysis in WordPress and Web hosting industries.
- Assess emerging plugins/products in the WordPress ecosystem, understand their potential value to the company, as well as make recommendations on which to include into Products.
- Identify and participate in WordPress Events and present it to the WordPress Team Members to understand the market & future of WordPress.
- Understand the customer needs by collecting the requirements and convert it in to a product/plugin.
- Ensure product delivery on agreed quality standards and deadlines.
- Ensure that your team’s architectural decisions and software development practices comply with the company's highest standards.
- Take leadership of the newly formed WordPress focus team, including hiring, evaluating, and mentoring your team members.
- Skilful in programming languages and minimum 2 years experience in WHMCS.
- Outstanding English language skills, both written and spoken.
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Get inputs from the Web Hosting Account Manager & Implement the requirements.
- Periodic Security Check on Server
- Eager to learn with Excellent Presentation skills.
- Familiar with WHMCS and its technologies from end to end
- Work on a custom development tool that is one of the unique product in the market.
- Deliver high-quality code solutions and make strategic decisions on overall product architecture.
- Write clear, scalable, and tested code that’s more productive.
- Extensive PHP experience.
- Understanding of OOP principles & proper code design.
- Unit testing and end-to-end testing.
- Knowledge of REST API, SQL and any ORM.
- Should know about message queueing technologies, like RabbitMQ, PubSub, Kafka.
- Should be familiar with application containerisation technologies, like Docker.
- Capable of automating the manual works as effective as possible.
- Highly skilled in programming languages like PHP, Python and Laravel.
- Linux Administration basics to handle the Development Server.
- Eager to learn and should be a strategic thinker.
- Self-starter who is not afraid to challenge the results.
- Knowledge in other technologies will be a added advantage.
- Weekly brain storming session with the Support Department to understand the requirements & current demand.
- Good with strategies, planning & a quick learner.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in communications, marketing, English, German, journalism, or related field.
- English and German language skills at native-speaker level preferred.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience for a minimum of 1 year.
- Ability to edit and optimise German content and to translate English content to German.
- Knowledge of SEO content writing desired.
- Working knowledge of content management systems such as WordPress are a plus.
- Technical writing skills desired to provide information about web hosting, CMS management, domain management etc.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office and Google applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- References available.
- Excellent and professional communication skills in English and German.