How to Add Private Name Servers in Godaddy?
If you bought domains from GoDaddy and hosting somewhere else, then you will be requested to set the private nameserver details in your DNS Setting.
Are you struggling a lot to set the Private NameServer in GoDaddy? Then you are at the right place. In this article, I have explained to you How to set Private NameServer in GoDaddy.
Set Private NameServer in GoDaddy
- Log in to your GoDaddy Account with your Account Login Details.
- Under the “All Products and Services” section You will have an option like DNS on the Right side of your domain as DNS as shown in the below Image.
- Once after Clicking on DNS, you will be moved to the next web page. In the bottom of the page, you will be able to see an option like Host Names.
- Under Host Names, If you have some other values previously click on the edit option or else click on Add option to add the private name servers provided by the hosting providers.
- After updating the hostnames, in DNS Management select the Change button which is near to the NameServers.
- Click on Enter my own nameservers and update ns1.domainname and ns2.domainname. Finally, Click on Save.
- Using these steps you add the private name servers.
Read More About Private Nameserver.