Why Should You Choose WordPress?
WordPress is one of the simplest and most popular way to create your own blog or your website. Many people think that WordPress is just a blogging tool. But WordPress is actually a highly flexible Content Management System that enables you to build and manage your websites. The best part of WordPress is that, it is flexible to do anything and this is the major reason for how WordPress becomes most popular. This is because it is an open source software. It is capable of creating any style of website from simple blog to full featured business website. You can even use WordPress to create an online store using popular Woo-commerce plugin.
Reasons for using WordPress
- WordPress is an open source, which means that the source code of the software is available so that anybody can able to study or modify it, free to download and install. You can install WordPress software on your own web server quickly.
- The main reason why people adapt to WordPress is because it is easy to learn and use. The person without having the knowledge of coding can also create a website. There is no need to contact the web designer for any changes that you want to made in your website. If you know to use the basic formatting tools in a program like Microsoft, you can easily edit your website.
- WordPress is flexible and extensible. There are thousands of free templates available to make your website beautiful as how you think. There is perfect theme available for any kind of website. WordPress themes are easy to customize, allowing you to change colours, change background, creating beautiful sliders, upload logo without using single code.
- In WordPress there are number of free plugins. These plugins extend functionality to your website or add extra features to your WordPress website. They can also be used to secure your website.
- WordPress is the most popular way to create even an eCommerce store.
- WordPress is SEO-friendly. WordPress is written using standard compliance high quality code and produces semantic markup which makes your site very attractive to search engines. By design WordPress is very SEO friendly and you can make it even more SEO friendly by using WordPress SEO plugin.
- WordPress sites rank high. Searchability is key to ranking high on Google and other search engines. WordPress sites tend to rank high for their keywords largely, because they are constantly being updated and includes variety of tools and plugins for optimizing content for SEO.