Top 8 Elementor-Friendly Themes and Plugins of 2022
One of the most widely used WordPress page builders is Elementor. Elementor is an easy-to-use and user-friendly WordPress page builder plugin.
But do you know there are other Elementor-friendly plugins for more advanced customizations?
In this article, we will be covering Elementor add-on plugins and themes that are Elementor-friendly.
All of the themes and plugins are compatible with Elementor. The drag and drop functionality is present in all the themes and plugins. So, you won’t have to take the stress of writing a line of code.
Why Should You Choose Elementor Addons?
Elementor comes in two different packages. One is free, and another is premium. The free version is perfect for creating standard pages. When you need advanced customizations, you need Elementor Pro.
But there are a few areas that can be improved in the Elementor Pro. Using Elementor addons, you can create more visualized posts & pages and attract visitors to specific posts and pages.
Some of these addons are freemium and can be used for free for a lifetime.
List of 4 Best Elementor-Friendly Themes
GeneratePress is the lightest WordPress theme ever that provides speed, stability, and easy accessibility. The theme is fully compatible with Elementor and lets you customize any post or page of your site.
- The theme is available for free optimizing your site performance for search engines.
- The premium version empowers you with hundreds of customizations.
- Its professional-designed templates and block-based theme building takes your site to another level.
- Even with the free GeneratePress, your page speed score hits 100%.
- Over 98% of the support requests are answered the same day.
- Compatible with top-rated WordPress plugins.
- No language barrier as the theme is compatible with RTL and LTR.
- Yearly: $59/year with one year of updates and support.
- Lifetime: $249 one-time payment with lifetime support and updates.
OceanWP is a free Elementor and Gutenberg-ready WordPress theme. It is one of the oldest WordPress themes and is widely used by WordPress users. The theme has 220+ demos and 21 extensions that empower your WordPress site.
- One-click website demo import with over 220+ demos to choose from. All of these demos are Elementor and Gutenberg ready.
- Create stunning Elementor pages by customizing all sections. You can enable or disable theme sections at one-click.
- You have the control in your hand with no coding skills required.
- Choose the typography you want and change the colors of any section you want.
- Change the settings of any page, blog, shop, product, or post for free.
- 7 customizable header styles including a transparent header. You can change the header style and make a custom one.
- Enable the top bar section to show details like contact, address, or social menus.
- There are 3 different mobile menu styles available at one-click.
- All the demos are responsive and open up clean on any device.
- Personal Plan: $43/year for 3 sites
- Business Plan: $71/year for 6 sites
Astra is another lightweight and fast WordPress theme. It is fully customizable and compatible with Elementor. The theme has the largest library of pre-built websites available to be imported with the Astra plugin. The theme is super fun and can be used by any non-tech user.
- The theme is lightweight and uses only 50 KB of resources. Sites with Astra theme load in under 0.5 seconds.
- Extensive free library of templates compatible with Gutenberg to create custom layouts.
- Customize the colors, header, typography, blog & archives, and almost every part of your website.
- You can turn off the page title and sidebar to create a full-width website.
- Astra Pro: $49/year
- Essential Bundle: $169/year
- Growth Bundle: $249/year
Hestia is a one-page stylish and modern WordPress theme for any kind of business. With this theme, you get starter sites to save your time. Your site won’t be compromised for speed when it comes to customization. The theme is WooCommerce ready, so you can even build a one-page shopping store.
- Control your website entirely with the customizer. You can customize the homepage or the blog section even with the Gutenberg.
- The theme is fully compatible with popular page builders. This lets you customize the theme page with Elementor widgets.
- In a snap, you can build your online store with WooCommerce integration. No coding skills, simply tweak the design and insert as many products as you want.
- Translation and RTL ready feature gives your site global exposure.
- One-click updates and round-the-clock support ensures your site is in safe hands.
- Personal: $69 per year to run a single site.
- Business: $99 per year to run up to 3 websites.
- Agency: $299 per year for unlimited sites.
List of 4 Best Elementor-Friendly Plugins
Dynamic.ooo is an Elementor extension plugin and works only with Elementor. The plugin supports Elementor free & Pro version along with other plugins like WooCommerce, JetEngine, and more.
The plugin comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. There are over 140 features to explore that help you reduce your tedious job and save your precious time.
- Display forms with conditional logic and collects leads. You can input options based on the user’s preference.
- Sell online by integrating payment gateways like PayPal or Stripe. The plugin creates a pdf of the orders and sends it in the email.
- You can show or hide parts of the website for users that are not logged in.
- Copy and paste the sections from one site to another at the breeze.
- Include SVG effects in your site like Filter Effects, Text Path, Mask, Blob, Distortion, and Morphing.
- Visitors can add events to their Google Calendar, and more.
- Display pages in different languages when using WPML, TranslatePress, or more.
- Personal: €59 Yearly for one site
- Business: €119 Yearly for three sites
- Professional: €199 Yearly for thousand sites
- Personal: €189 lifetime for one site
- Professional: €499 lifetime for thousand sites
Dyanmic.ooo isn’t a free Elementor addon, but Essential Addons is. It is the most popular Elementor add-on plugin with a bundled elements library.
- With easy-to-use creative elements, you can enhance your WordPress site page-building experience. Your site looks more beautiful and attractive.
- Using Templates, you can access over 2000+ ready-made templates for Elementor.
- The plugin is 100% risk-free and offers a 14-day money-back guarantee.
- Display gallery with search & filter layout.
- The EA Woo Product Grid lets you showcase your products on any page. You can add hover effects on the layout and display products based on category and tags.
- Image comparison is a premium feature. This lets users differentiate between the old vs new image.
- The Protected Content feature helps you lock certain content on your website. This will seek passwords from users. Or you can set up user roles asking for login credentials and then the content would be displayed.
- Showcase your Instagram feed in a classic layout and grab visitors’ attention.
- 1 website: $39.97 with one year of support and updates.
- Unlimited: $99.97 for unlimited sites
- Lifetime Unlimited: $249.97 with lifetime support & updates
Crocoblock is one of its kind JetPlugins for Elementor and Gutenberg. The JetPlugins combines into Elementor to provide solutions for car dealers, appointment, marketplace, booking, eCommerce, and more.
There are different sets of plugins for different features, so the list is unending.
- Integrate the plugin with Elementor Pro, ACF, WPML, and more third-party plugins.
- Build a membership, booking, appointment, or eCommerce site with pre-made templates.
- JetWooBuilder plugin helps you create customer account pages. This includes login/logout, sign up, redirect from cart to shop buttons, and more.
- Once the order is completed, show a Thank You page with all the order details.
- Create custom woo pages with a lightbox gallery, modern gallery, grid gallery, or gallery anchor navigation widget.
- The charts builder feature arranges all the data into different visual charts like bars, pies, histograms, etc.
- It allows you to create dynamic tables with product, post, users, and more.
- Custom: $0 for 1 website. Doesn’t have Dynamic templates, design templates, pop-ups and JetPlugins. Includes one year of update and zoom/ticket support.
- All-inclusive: $199/year for 1 website. Includes 12 Dynamic templates, 47 design templates, 50 pop-ups, and 20 JetPlugins. Includes one year of update and zoom/ticket support.
- All-inclusive Unlim: $399/year for unlimited websites. Includes 12 Dynamic templates, 47 design templates, 50 pop-ups, and 20 JetPlugins. Includes one year of update and zoom/ticket support.
- Lifetime: $999 one-time for unlimited websites. Includes 12 Dynamic templates, 47 design templates, 50 pop-ups, and 20 JetPlugins. Includes lifetime of update and zoom/ticket support.
4. Elements Kit
ElementsKit is developed by Wpmet and is an all-in-one WordPress plugin addon for Elementor. With ElementsKit, you can design header & footer, create a mega menu, insert parallax effects, and more.
- Advanced tools to build header and footer area.
- Build horizontal and vertical mega menus.
- Create your own custom widget effortlessly.
- Copy Elementor contents from one website and reuse on another site.
- Visibility control by applying conditional content.
- Build sticky sidebars, menu, footer, and more.
- Build advanced tables with search, download in excel or CSV, and are responsive.
- Personal: $39/year available for a single site.
- Professional: $87/year available for five sites.
- Agency: $179/year available for unlimited sites.
In this post, we covered top WordPress themes and plugins compatible with Elementor. These themes are SEO-ready and optimized for speed.
The Elementor addons are only needed if you want more widgets and effects to be added. Otherwise, Elementor Pro is good enough to design your site from scratch.